Completely bolt-on unit fastens to the 4-bar batwings. A huge improvement in handling and cornering. It cures many steering problems. It can also be installed in a boxed frame.
This kit includes:
- Sway bar
- Frame mounts
- All bolts and instructions
State axle width and diameter of batwing bolt (1/2” or 9/16”). For use with S/B Chevy engine.
• The ultimate in strength and traction!
• Strong 7/8″ mild steel tube construction.
• Urethane bushings at front center pivot.
• Adjustable clevises at rear.
• Includes nuts & bolts.
• 360-degree (full circle) plates
eliminates warpage from welding.
- Pair of ladder bars, nuts & bolts
- Add ”C” for chrome
Download front and back of 3520 instruction sheet by clicking here and here.
Download 3521 instruction sheet by clicking here.
• Long enough to fit width of any car.
• Angled plates accept ladder bars coming into center.
• Straight tube goes above driveshaft, bars mount below.
• Dropped tube goes under driveshaft, bars mount behind.