• Correct length for tube or narrow I-beam axle.
• Ends have 11/16″ – 18 left and right hand threads.
• Dimensions are approximate center to center length with rod ends installed.
• Part numbers with K are kits that include 2 rod ends & 2 jam Nuts.
• Part numbers with C indicate chrome (on tie rod, ends & jam nuts).
( This kit includes tie rod and jam nuts. (All parts for this kit are chrome)
Just picked up my Model A chassis Thursday in Orlando from you guys and you sure did not disappoint me...first class! Thank you guys so much!
-Dave Trogdon, Facebook Review
The customer service goes above and beyond other companies, products are high quality and best of all made in the U.S.A. Well worth the cost!!
-Corey Cummings, Facebook Review
I had the opportunity to speak with Jay on the phone several times recently. I'm planning on building a '34 coupe and he was so much help with information on vendors, parts, etc. Our conversation was an absolute pleasure and full of information. Thank you!
-Rich Tocci, Facebook Review
I've always enjoyed doing biz with these guys!! Great customer service and an absolute wealth of knowledge. Proud to call the Slover family friends!!
-Greg Giger, Facebook Review
Fast shipping and quality parts!!!
-Nate Grice, Facebook Review
Very nice to work with. Jason went beyond what I expected to ensure they provided the best product possible.
-Paul Gottes, Facebook Review