• First in a series of new Viper Suspension Products from Pete & Jake’s.
• The first shock absorber designed exclusively for hot rods and pro street machines.
• The first affordable all billet shock absorber made of super strong 6061T-6 aluminum alloy.
• Gas charged for superior, fade free damping and consistent operation.
• The valving is a six stage automatic damping function that adjusts to continuing load and velocity factors to provide proper damping under all conditions. A special antitopping function is also built in.
• Plus a 11 position damping adjuster lets you select the ride you desire.
• Double wall body protects inner cylinder from outside damage due to dents and insures that the damping remains consistent to piston/body compatibility.
• Special vented oil cavity protects top seal from excessivepressure – solves the problem of leaking shocks.
• Pete & Jake’s Microflex® Bushings.
• Proper ride and handling characteristics are determined by the angle that the shock is mounted at. The more vertical the shock, the stiffer the ride. The less vertical the shock, the softer the ride, but also less support during hard bumps and cornering.
(Polished with chrome coil)
Just picked up my Model A chassis Thursday in Orlando from you guys and you sure did not disappoint me...first class! Thank you guys so much!
-Dave Trogdon, Facebook Review
The customer service goes above and beyond other companies, products are high quality and best of all made in the U.S.A. Well worth the cost!!
-Corey Cummings, Facebook Review
I had the opportunity to speak with Jay on the phone several times recently. I'm planning on building a '34 coupe and he was so much help with information on vendors, parts, etc. Our conversation was an absolute pleasure and full of information. Thank you!
-Rich Tocci, Facebook Review
I've always enjoyed doing biz with these guys!! Great customer service and an absolute wealth of knowledge. Proud to call the Slover family friends!!
-Greg Giger, Facebook Review
Fast shipping and quality parts!!!
-Nate Grice, Facebook Review
Very nice to work with. Jason went beyond what I expected to ensure they provided the best product possible.
-Paul Gottes, Facebook Review