• Prevents lateral movement of rearend.
• Brackets bolt onto rearend center section.
• Adjustable bar has urethane bushings.
• Tube crossmember replaces stock crossmember using stock rivet holes in frame for location and easy installation.
• Lower shock mounts have 3 vertical positions to adjust ride height.
• Features Viper alloy adjustable valve shocks with urethane bushings.
• Spring rates: 130#, 160#, 190#, 220#, 250#, 300#, 350#, 400#, 450#
Download 4012 instruction sheet by clicking here.
Just picked up my Model A chassis Thursday in Orlando from you guys and you sure did not disappoint me...first class! Thank you guys so much!
-Dave Trogdon, Facebook Review
The customer service goes above and beyond other companies, products are high quality and best of all made in the U.S.A. Well worth the cost!!
-Corey Cummings, Facebook Review
I had the opportunity to speak with Jay on the phone several times recently. I'm planning on building a '34 coupe and he was so much help with information on vendors, parts, etc. Our conversation was an absolute pleasure and full of information. Thank you!
-Rich Tocci, Facebook Review
I've always enjoyed doing biz with these guys!! Great customer service and an absolute wealth of knowledge. Proud to call the Slover family friends!!
-Greg Giger, Facebook Review
Fast shipping and quality parts!!!
-Nate Grice, Facebook Review
Very nice to work with. Jason went beyond what I expected to ensure they provided the best product possible.
-Paul Gottes, Facebook Review